All Rates are subject to GST. Applicable taxes will be applied at the time of payment.
First time patients & clients are encouraged to arrive 5-10 minutes before scheduled appointment to complete the intake form.
All treatments are dedicated one-on-one sessions, no overlapping.
- First visit consultation and Acupuncture treatment (90 minutes): 110
- First visit consultation only, no treatment (45 minutes): 60
- Follow-up Acupuncture treatment (50 minutes): 80
- Facial Acupuncture Rejuvenation Treatment (90 minutes): 130
- Package of 3 follow-up Acupuncture treatments: 225 (Save $15)
- Package of 6 follow-up Acupuncture treatments: 438 (Save $42)
- Package of 12 follow-up Acupuncture treatments: 840 (Save $120)
- Package of 6 Facial Acupuncture Rejuvenation treatments: 720 (Save $60)
Herbal medicine consultations are incorporated into acupuncture treatments, however, if no acupuncture is desired, consultation rates are as follows:
- 45 min Initial/First Herbal Consultation only (no acupuncture) and dispensing: 60
- 20 min Follow-Up Herbal Consultation only (no acupuncture) and dispensing: 30
Rates do not include the cost of herbs. A weekly customized course of herbs ranges between $30 to $50 plus tax.
Tuina massage may also involve some Acupuncture if deemed appropriate, however no acupuncture is necessary for therapeutic effects. Tuina massage is performed by Registered Acupuncturists.
- First visit Tuina massage session (50 minutes): 80
- Follow-up Tuina massage session (40 minutes): 70
Office hours are generally Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm, and
Saturday 9:30am to 1:30pm. For more detailed practitioner availability,
please visit our online booking calendar.
Last time listed is the last appointment start time.
All Rates are subject to HST. Applicable taxes will be applied at the time of payment.
Payments accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Cash, Cheque
Fairmont Medical Building
903 - 750 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC V5Z 1H8
Appointments Online here!
Transit: The Canada Line exit is Broadway-City Hall, then walk 3 blocks west to Heather. The B-Line and number 9 bus stops are Heather St/VGH going east and Willow St going west.
Parking: The parking entrance for the Fairmont Medical Building is off Willow Street. Street parking (meter and 2 hour) is also available in the area.
Contact us for more info